Take a virtual tour of our Master Principles of Accounts online learning portal
Who is this for?
Students with ZERO Background in Accounting
Whether you are picking up POA for the first time as a private candidate, coming to or currently in Sec 3 or preparing for your accounting/business diploma or degree, the basic accounting modules is here for you.
You will learn:
- How to avoid memorising accounts and double entries and use logical, common sense approach to identifying accounts and accounting elements.
- The correct framework and thinking skills needed to achieve a consistent, correct way to record transactions in the 3 Steps to Perfect Double Entries.
- The flow of accounting information in the financial statements of performance and position (income statement/ balance sheet).
- Avoiding common mistakes students face when processing exam questions requiring double entries.
For the C5-B3 Student
Your basic journal entries are ok. You understand debit is left and credit is right.
You started noticing a little bit of struggle when covering income and expense and things went downhill for topics like depreciation and allowance for impairment on trade receivables.
If you are frustrated with the timeline method or get confused with the dates, our approach to mastering accounting concepts
In the Master Principles of Accounts Learning Portal, you will learn:
- The tried-and-proven exam technique using our LEAP (Logic -> Equation -> Application -> Practice) framework to understand key accounting concepts.
- Timeline-free application to exam questions using our famed HBUL formulae to break complex exam questions down into a simple, logical equation before applying it for the exams.
But there’s more. You will learn how to think about questions systematically and will include important pattern observations that may be new to you. The content is constantly updated, showing you the exact steps and the approach that generate the best results in the long run without memorising a single format.
If you mugged and memorised. And have no results.
One of the largest groups of people in Master Principles of Accounts are those who have tried and failed with principles of accounts and memorising transactions, ledgers and formats.
We hear from them all the time, and it’s really exciting when we hear from some of them who are finally succeeding. Master POA goes on a logic-first approach.
There are SO many little details you have to remember and do right if you want to ace your accounting exams, and while many teachers/tutors share good tips, they leave you hanging by having you memorise steps/ledgers ‘when time is running out.’
We have had hundreds of people go through Master POA. Every time Caleb sees something students missed, they go back to the LEAP framework and make sure students don’t make the same memorising-approach again. The course receives almost weekly updates. We know you feel jaded at this point about POA, but you KNOW there is huge potential. We have helped many students in your exact same situation to get to success. Put us to work for you.
|TOPICS||AUs||Cost per AU||Cost per Topic|
|Basics 1 Double Entries and Multi-Accounts||1||50||50|
|Basics 2 Contra-Accounts and Ledger||1||50||50|
|Trial Balance and Financial Statements||2||50||100|
|Revenue and other Income||1||50||50|
|Cost of sales and Expense||1||50||50|
|Accounting for Inventory||2||50||100|
|Trade receivables and trade payables||1||50||50|
|Allowance for impairment on trade receivables||2||50||100|
|Non-current liabilities and interest expense||2||50||100|
|Financial Statement Adjustments (20% weightage for O levels, 24% for N levels||2||50||100|
|Business Entities (Capital and Drawings)||1||50||50|
|Business Entities (Retained earnings and dividends)||1||50||50|
|Non-current Asset (Depreciation and Accumulated Depreciation)||2||50||100|
|Sale of non-current assets||1||50||50|
|Correction of Errors||1||50||50|
|Financial Analysis and Intepretation of Final Accounts (3 Part Lesson)||3||50||150|
|Package price for all topics||$699|