The GCE N’ Levels Principles of Accounts was over yesterday!
Good news for our friends who are not taking O Level Emaths & D&T – happy holidays!
It was an intensive weekend for my students and I as we racked our brains over the POA crash course from Friday to Sunday.
We identified several questions that came out during yesterday’s paper, including:
1. Source documents
2. Capital & Current Accounts
3. Different treatment for carriages
4. Cash book
6. Methods of depreciation and its appropriateness for various assets.
Well, I could go on, except that I’m still in the midst of getting the Paper 1 for analysis/autopsy. 🙂
So, the BIG question is, was the Profit and Loss a Net Profit or Loss in Paper 2?
Check out what most of my students got:
1. Clicking on it will take forever to load.
2. For faster results, right click and choose “Save Link/Target As”
Look forward to discussions with you on the comments below!